Thursday, February 15, 2018

Currently {February 2018 Edition}

Reading: The Blessing of a Skinned Knee by Wendy Mogel

Watching: Lost... again.


Listening to: "Man of the Woods" by Justin Timberlake (the song, not the album - though I have "test ran" each song) in between The Greatest Showman soundtrack.

Procrastinating: Making some doctor appointments, cleaning my house, and doing any exercise that involves more work than walking.

Wanting: A family room. A few years ago we built a bedroom and a storage room where our family room was. We intended to build a family room in our basement, but life got in the way. We need a little room to spread out. There isn't enough seating in the living room for everyone, so I feel like we are all in each other's space all the time.

Trying to: Convince more of my friends to watch Lost.


Craving: Sushi

Wearing: A Dunder Mifflin hoodie and jeans.

Relieved by: Nothing. I'm super anxious about several things, and I might explode.

Missing: A Chinese restaurant that Scotty and I used to eat at before we got married. We went there at least once a week. Sometimes twice. We were fans. Sadly, they closed down a long time ago.

Excited to: Watch more Lost and work on some new puzzles we got for Valentine's Day.


Neglecting: Getting my hair trimmed (Friday goal: make a hair appointment).

Feeling: Meh.

Wishing: That I were less prone to feeling annoyed.

Burdened by: Valentine's candy wrappers stashed in every nook and cranny of my house.

Loving: Lost


Thankful for: Hulu. Because Lost isn't on Netflix anymore.

1 comment:

Kayla Moncur said...

Ok I didn't realize LOST wasn't on Netflix anymore and now I'm depressed that it's not just *there* for me.