Monday, May 9, 2016

Thirteen

Guess what I was doing 13 years ago today?

I'll give you a hint:

Scanned Pics 017

To celebrate thirteen years of marriage, I wanted to do a fun blog post. A list. A series of photos. Something that requires an ounce of creativity.

I started said post last night, and then this morning, I realized that I have a test coming up in one week, so I devoted most of my day to reading for school. Fifty pages later, I thought I was done. Then I looked at what the test is on and discovered that I need to read 72 more pages. That's just the reading, and not the studying and memorizing of terms and theories.

STRESS.

So creativity? I have none.

But I'll tell you what I do have: an amazing husband.

And not just in the "gotta look good on the internet" way. I am truly spoiled by having such a good husband. He makes marriage easy. I take no credit for that, it's all him.

I love that we are at the point where we have been together for more than half our lives. I love that we have a family of our own with goals, traditions, and values.

So on this day of no creativity, I declare that I LOVE THIS MAN, and I love what we have created together.

After thirteen years, that is enough.

2 comments:

Feisty Harriet said...

Happy happy anniversary!!! You two were BABIES when you fell in love! <3 <3 <3

xox

Isabel said...

What Harriet said. :-)

Also, so happy that you are happy. That's what it is all about. Well done.