Wednesday, August 26, 2026

September Writing Challenge

As per tradition, it's time for the September Writing Challenge. It's just a little thing I do each year where, during the month of September, I write blog posts based on a list of prompts. Sometimes I have friends join me and do this on their blogs or in their social media, so feel free to use my list or create your own! I always have 35 prompts (because sometimes I just don't feel it, so I need a few extra options). I do how ever many I want - no pressure to post daily or in any particular order (I always mix it up). Here's to Round IX!

The Prompts:

1. Friendship
2. Different
3. Focus
4. Positive
5. Doodle
6. Opportunity
7. Sometimes
8. Let it be known
9. On that topic
10. Basket
11. Revisit
12. On my nightstand
13. In my car
14. In my purse
15. Right Now
16. Words
17. Survival Mode
18. Important
19. Quirky
20. Forgotten
21. And I Quote
22. Waste
23. On the Daily
24. 11:00
25. Back in the Day
26. Recycle
27. Not Important
28. Winning
29. Outside
30. Together
31. On a Mission
32. Chaos
33. Heaven Help Us!
34. Somebody
35. Day Off






No comments: