Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Things the Kids Say: Episode 13

 "When I grow up, I'm going to be a scientist or an anesthesiologist. Or I'll work at Subway."

-Zoe

----------

Nicky: I'm going to save up my money to buy a Lambourghini.

Daisy: I'm going to save up my money to buy a Toyota.

Eva: I'm going to save up my money to buy a toy Baby Yoda, too!

----------

Eva: Why are there police everywhere?

Me: There was an accident.

Eva: Someone peed their pants?

----------

"Mom, we're going to invite Tyler over later to get some romance on. I know all about romance because I've kissed Quinn."

-Zoe

----------

"Mom, which side of the family does being a pervert come from?"

-Nicky

----------

"When I grow up I want to be the mayor so I can turn smiles into money, and everyone can be rich!"

-Zoe

----------

Eva: I can smell McDonald's.

Me: Wow, you must have a really good sniffer!

Eva: That's because I just picked three boogers.

----------

"Dad, at the zoo I saw a monkey's private part, and it looked like a Nerf bullet."

-Zoe

----------

"Mom, if I ever have an emergency and need some rope, I'll just make some out of yucca fibers. No big deal."

-Zoe

No comments: