Friday, January 24, 2020

Things the Kids Say - Episode 8

Since these posts are becoming more and more frequent (which makes sense considering I have four children who are all capable of speaking at this phase of life), I decided I better start numbering them. I don't know how many posts I've done about things my kids say, and I don't feel like doing the work of finding out, so I'm going with 8.

Welcome to episode 8 of "Things the Kids Say."

----------

"There's no such thing as brains."

-Eva

----------

Shawn Mendes: Everything is possible... (song from Descendants 3)

Zoe: Everything is possible? Mom! EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE! I can have a pet penguin!

----------

Several minutes after discussing Elvis dying on the toilet...

Eva: Is that guy still on the toilet?

----------

"Minutes are so slow these days."

-Daisy

----------

Me: Who is this? (shows picture of Joseph Smith)

Eva: The Greatest Showman


----------

"Did Adam Levine ever go through puberty?"

-Nicky

----------

Eva: Alexa, play "Dominic the Donkey."

Zoe (in Alexa voice): I'm sorry, I don't know that song.

----------

"Football is bad for your brain."

-Zoe

----------

"Is that Nephi?"

-Eva

No, honey, it's Boone from Lost

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Lol! Daisy and Nicky are so right about the minutes and Adam Levine!