Friday, July 26, 2019

The God Gave Me a Honey Bucket Story

People often say that God has a sense of humor.

Recently I found myself in a bit a predicament. I was driving through a canyon, and I needed to go to the bathroom really bad. I was experiencing the accompanying discomfort and looking forward to exiting the canyon to explore the vast array of gas stations, fast food restaurants, and grocery stores wherein I might use the facilities.

But then I had a thought... if God loves me, He will provide a Honey Bucket on the side of the road. I toyed around with the idea of issuing Him this challenge - God, if you really love me, send me a Honey Bucket - but I know better. I don't mess with God and ultimatums. So I didn't order a Honey Bucket, but I did send a few thoughts heavenward to let God know that if He did happen to send me a Honey Bucket, I would be very grateful, and I'd be able to share the "God gave me a Honey Bucket Story" for the rest of my life.

A few minutes later, there it was!

A Honey Bucket on the side of the road!



The other side of the road.

As in across the highway divided by a concrete barrier.

So yeah, God has a sense of humor.

-----------------------

Now that I've posted an abnormal amount of stories about Honey Buckets in a small amount of time, I promise no more until at least August.

No comments: