Sunday, January 1, 2017

Threes All Around

Today is my birthday.

I am 33.

Nicky was really excited that my age is a double number. I forgot that things like that are cool for children (he will turn 11 this year, so we both get double numbers in 2017).

Daisy, on the other hand, was shocked that I am "only" 33. "I thought you were way older. Like 35 or something," she said.

In honor of double threes, here is a picture of me when I was three months old:

  Britt 3 Months
And this is me when I was three years old:

Scans 010 

And here are some more threes:

Three Board Games I Love:
Seven Wonders
Agricola
Splendor

Three Movies I Love:
The Count of Monte Cristo
The Shawshank Redemption (I have the edited version)
Robin Hood: Men in Tights

(Apparently I have thing for men escaping prison)

Three Things I Often Say:
"Good grief!"
"By dark of night"
"Let's change your bum"

Three Things I'm Bad At:
Spelling words verbally
Cleaning
Parallel parking

Three Things I Really Don't Like Doing:
Flying kites
Exercising
Putting laundry away

Three Things I Love to Eat:
Fresh spring rolls with peanut sauce
Grilled pineapple
Anything with a yummy dip or sauce

Three of my Character Flaws:
I get annoyed easily
I'm very impatient
I can be competitive

Three Things I Hate Buying:
Toilet paper
Shoes
Light bulbs

Three Things I Spend Too Much Money On:
Clothes
Eating out
Gifts

Three Things I Miss From my Childhood:
TGIF
The Box
My (original) Littlest Pet Shop toys

Three Things My Husband Loves that I Don't:
Fishing
Mexican food
Playing Clue

Now if you've done the math, you know that I just wrote 11 lists of three things for a total of 33 things for my 33rd birthday.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Did you wait for just the right moment to post, 3:30?

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday!

Feisty Harriet said...

Haha! Best post, and best last line ever. :)

Happy Happy Birthday!!

xox