Thursday, December 3, 2015

Zoe Was Here

Age three.

Definitely not my favorite.

There is nothing in my character that makes me compatible with three-year-olds. Having a three-year-old for the third time is certainly evidence of that.

Zoe is so...

Exhausting.

Needy.

Tempermental.

And most of all...

Destructive.

The messes this girl makes!


Since I'm currently buried chest-deep in three-year-oldness, I decided to turn the daily messes into an art project because art makes ugly things beautiful. 

May I present to you my photography series which I've titled, "Zoe was here."

image
 


  image 

  image
 
image
 
image

3 comments:

Lindz said...

This perfectly portrays my life right now with my three year old. Can I play along??

Catherine Buhler said...

haha! This is perfect. And it is also scaring me a little. I am shocked anyone can be messier than a 20 month old. Tell me its not true!!!

love.joy.lane said...

Your 3 is my 2...