Tuesday, June 25, 2013

S'more 'bout ma teeth

Big news today.

This morning, I was able to close my teeth together for the first time since I had my wisdom teeth removed. Let's see... that means I just spent 11 days with my teeth parted.

Oi!

But then I got cocky and chewed some gum and bit my cheek, so now I have that horrible overhang that makes me need to puff air into my cheeks before I clench my teeth. You know what I'm talking about, right?

In case you're dying to know, I went to Cafe Rio last Friday. It took about an hour to eat half a burrito, but it was sure good (I wanted a salad, but lettuce is surprisingly hard to chew with your front teeth).

Did you know you would spend so much of your week reading about teeth and vans?

You'd probably like to hear about something else, so please enjoy this picture of Scotty:

Scotty the Hottie

That's my man!

No comments: