Monday, June 27, 2022

[Insert Clever Title Here]

I have so much on my mind right now, and I'm in a writing mood, so I feel a strong draw to blogging, but I'm kind of like a confetti cannon currently. If you set me off, you're going to see a lot of stuff fly in the air, and it might be cute for a moment, but ultimately, it's going to be a big mess. My mind is going...

"I want to write a list of quotes I try to live by!"

"I have 392 opinions to share!"

"These are all the birds I saw on vacation."

"Can we talk about how many dumb ideas I've seen on Pinterest?"

"I'm always up for a conversation about food!"

"Here are 30 quotes about the law of chastity from the YW lesson I taught yesterday."

"I want to write about natural genius!"

"I found something awesome at the thrift store last week!"

"I will now give a three hour presentation on polygamy!"

"Here are five interesting things I've Googled this week!"

"I have a few mushy, lovey things to say about my ward."

"Here are ten reasons I hate summer."

"Here are ten reasons I love summer."

"Allow me to talk about my garden incessantly, and I'll show you updated pictures of my blooming sunflower!"

"Here's proof that I've been productive today!"

"I have complicated feelings!"

"My neighborhood is being overrun with squirrels."

"The Bishop of Digne is a multiplier!"

I ended up having a spontaneous, unplanned day without kids today, so in addition to being unable to focus on one topic to blog, I'm also jumping from task to task around my house.

"Dishes!"

"Laundry!"

"Read a book!"

"Unpack from vacation!"

"Go to lunch!"

"Pick strawberries!"

"Bake!"

"Marco Polo Shannon!"

"Sweep!"

"What was I doing again?"

"Listen to 90's pop!"

"Back to the laundry!"

"Update my library holds!"

"Brush my teeth!"

"Put cherries in freezer bags!"

I'm doing a little bit of everything and finishing nothing. Including this blog post. 




1 comment:

love.joy.lane said...

Please please please the chastity lesson quotes... Please!!!