Thursday, December 12, 2019

Backpack, Backpack!

I don't mean to brag, but I can still fit in my backpack from high school.

Backpack

Or maybe it's from junior college - I don't really know. Suffice it to say, this backpack is pretty old. Sixteen to twenty years.

(Cue Dora’s backpack song).

Though I don't remember exactly when I got it, I do know a couple of things for sure:

1. I got it from Target

and

2. I was really excited about the color because I loved red

(I still love red)

This week, we are parting ways. I bought a new backpack a few weeks ago, so I'm taking a big step and giving my old one to the thrift store (maybe after a courtesy wash, since it's incredibly dirty).

The only problem is... I'm not sure where I'll put my discman now since my new backpack doesn't have an awesome discman pocket with a hole through which to run my headphones.

3 comments:

love.joy.lane said...

I don't know why this post made me so happy! But it did...

Jo said...

The kids always said my Pack Pack when they were little.

Mama B said...

Cute pic of you! You will look good in whatever backpack you wear :)