Sunday, January 14, 2018

Thoughts I had During the Greatest Showman Singalong


"Wow! These seats are pretty spiffy. I'll definitely come to this theater again."

"This is going to be awesome!"

"How many recliners are in here? Twenty seats, ten rows. Wow! There are like 200 recliners in here!"

"Those people don't look like the singalong type."

"Previews... previews... previews... c'mon, c'mon, c'mon!"

"I am so sick of this Sherlock Gnomes preview."

"YESSSSS! HERE WE GO!"

"WHOOOAAA!"

"Wait, why can't I hear anyone singing?"

"WHOOOAAA!"

"Seriously, is anyone singing?"

"Bummer. I was kind of hoping the words would be on the screen. Oh well. I've got this."

"Ladies and gents, this is the moment you've waited for!"

"Hugh Jackman! Yes. So many feelings. That voice. Are people singing yet?"

"I can't hear anyone. Maybe they are all feeling self-conscious. I will sing a little louder to help them know that it's okay."

"This is really disappointing. I dragged my four kids by myself to a singalong and no one is singing. Do I dare ask for my money back?"

"These people are reacting to the movie as if they are seeing it for the first time. Why did they come to a singalong if they haven't seen the movie?"

"Look out cause here I come! And I'm marching on to the beat I drum!"

"I can't believe no one is singing. I am so sad about this. I really want my money back, but will they be less likely to give my money back if I stay for the whole movie?"

"Whatever. I'm singing."

"From now on, these eyes will not be blinded by the lights!"

"I'm really sad for my kids. I talked this up like it was going to be a really cool experience."

"I can't believe I just sat through an entire singalong with no one singing."

"Were people annoyed that I was singing? They knew it was a singalong, right?"

"It was kind of weird that the words weren't on the screen. I really thought the words would be there."

"Wait a minute. Is there a chance I bought tickets to the wrong show? Maybe I should look before I go ask for my money back,"

"Oh crap."

1 comment:

love.joy.lane said...

I'm dying... Seriously dying!

That is hilarious!!!