Monday, January 22, 2018

Everything I Can Say in 8 Minutes

I haven't had much time or mental space for blogging over the past week, but I need to write. It's part of my being, even if it's not good. Right now I'm in between tasks, and I have exactly 8 free minutes (if Eva stays in her Daniel Tiger coma for that long).

And now I'm down to five minutes.

How did that happen?

So here's everything I can say in eight five minutes...

[Um... mind went blank]

I haven't seen The Greatest Showman since last week's sing along. I tried to entice a friend to go to a really late show on Saturday night, but it didn't work out.

Today I woke up in a foul mood... or I ended up on a foul mood quickly after waking.

For a long time, I woke up in the 5:00 hour and did amazing things like exercise (kind of) and read my scriptures. That all stopped around Christmas. Now I sleep until about 7:00. But today I woke up at 5:15 and stayed awake and thought, "This used to be my life." Like, a month ago. Funny how things change so quickly!

Two minutes...

I haven't had any soda since January 1st. That's not very long and yet, very long. Go me!

Also, I have read from the Book of Mormon every day this year. I've studied many other things that I'm pumped about, too. I love learning. I really do!

One minute...

Oh gosh, Britt don't panic.

Um.... Happy Monday, y'all!

(That minute didn't go very well).

(I feel like I just had to diffuse a bomb. THE PRESSURE!!!)

1 comment:

Feisty Harriet said...

I love and relate to this post SO HARD. Except for the part about waking up at 5am, because I have never done that two days in a row, and never at all unless to catch a plane. And it better be a good plane, with a really lovely surprise on the other end of the flight. Ahem.

xox