Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Currently {August 2015 Edition}

Reading: something I'm a little embarrassed to admit. Be curious.

Watching: The Gilmore Girls when I'm alone. White Collar when I'm with Scotty. I also have two movies checked out from the library that I need to watch this weekend: The World's Fastest Indian and The Adjustment Bureau (both of which I have seen before and have been wanting to watch again. It's just unfortunate that they both came in at the same time). 

Procrastinating: nothing. That's strange. I can't think of anything, and yet, I'm sure there are 1,000 things I'm putting off. 

Craving: something custard-y. An eclair would suffice. Or ten.

Dreading: the unpleasantness of an individual that I must face soon. Be curious.

Wearing: cut off stretchy pants and a Ragnar shirt (AKA: the same clothes I wore yesterday).

Needing: to pay a visit to my stylist. I am, as always, sporting several inches of split ends and dark roots. 

Suffering from: end-of-summer fatigue. I'm ready for a change in weather... a change in schedule... just some sort of change.

Thankful for:  Netflix. I put off getting Netflix for years because I knew I'd become fast addicted. Hi, I'm Brittany, and I'm now officially addicted to Netflix.

Enjoying: Netflix.

Proud of myself for: going five days without watching an episode of The Gilmore Girls. 

Frustrated by: some choices Rory is making.

Looking forward to: being able to go to the store with fewer children when school starts (though the worst one to take in public is Zoe, and she's not going to school, so...)

Wishing: that I had "cartable" children (that's my term for "children who willingly sit in grocery carts").

Splurging on:  new church pants for Nicky. He just got new pants a few months ago, and then there was a Silly Putty incident. I googled "how to get Silly Putty out of clothes" and I gave it about two minutes of my time before I decided I was just going to buy the kid a new pair of pants. 

Loving: fresh chicken eggs daily. 

Hoping to: clean and organize my basement soon.

Worried about: my body. It's getting worn out. 

4 comments:

BerlyCrow said...

I think I should start Gilmore Girls. There have been several signs from the universe lately that I should. Do you think it's my type of thing?

love.joy.lane said...

I am very curious.

Lindz said...

I'm curious as well, especially intrigued by what you're reading

Katie said...

I'm just thinking to myself whether or not we'll be seeing each other soon and if I'm the person you're dreading. lol

Also, Rory's choices didn't bother me so much as her mothers choices. I love Gilmore Girls. I watch it WAY too often!!