Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I wear slippers as shoes almost every day {and seven other random facts}

Fact #1: I made a pork roast for dinner tonight, and I kid you not, that thing looked like an alien gave birth in my crock pot.

Fact #2: I have black toenails again from running.

Fact #3: This makes me laugh. So hard.

download (1)

It might not be so funny if I hadn't found it on the day that facebook suggested I like Zion National Park which had just posted information about an upcoming mountain lion lecture.

Fact #4: Sign me up for that!

Fact #5: Behold, the aftermath of Daisy's preschool Valentine's Day party:

Valentines

Fact #6: Behold, Nicky's Valentine's Day box:

Valentines

It's a booger monster.

(Cut me some slack! There was an alien in my crock pot tonight!)

Fact #7: "Ya know, Britt, a lot of the things you are posting right now aren't really formatted as 'facts.'"

"Hush, child."

Update: After I posted this, I received an e-mail asking about the pillows on my couch in the photo of Daisy's Valentine rampage. How observant you are, reader! You can read more about those pillows on my old blog (HERE). The 'E' is currently missing, so instead of celebrating LOVE, we are celebrating LOV. 

3 comments:

Feisty Harriet said...

Hahah! #3 and #6 are the best.

xox

k said...

Yeah. I'm going to need to snaggle that puma picture.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

My house looked like your couch yesterday too, minus the cute pillows :)