Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Disneyland Diaries

We've been to Disneyland a lot (for people who don't live in Southern California).

 A lot.

And for the first time in a very long time, we don't know when we're going to go again. Sad face. We have a few possible dates in mind for our next trip, but none of them are very realistic. This is the first time in five years that an entire year will pass between Disneyland trips. Sniff.

I've been sorting through photos on my computer this week, and with that assignment comes the viewing of all of our vacation photos. I started wondering whether I have photos from every trip we've taken as a family to Disneyland:

{December 2007 }

Photo Book
Nicky age 11 months

{December 2008}

December 2008 064
Nicky age 23 months

{April 2009}

Disneyland April 2009
Nicky age 2. Pregnant with Daisy (4 months).

{October 2009}

California
Nicky age 2. Daisy 5 weeks.

{February 2010}

Disneyland February 2010
Nicky age 3. Daisy 5 months.

{October 2010}

Mickey
Nicky age 3. Daisy 13 months.

{February 2011}

Beach Baby
Nicky age 4 (not pictured). Daisy 17 months.

{October 2011}

October 2011
Nicky age 4. Daisy age 2.

Yep. I do. (Barely. February 2011 was a little sketchy since I didn't take a single photo in Disneyland. Fortunately I took the camera to the beach and snapped three blurry pics).

 You guys, I love Disneyland. Just in case you didn't know.

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

I do too, but I can't get B to go that often :( we've only been three times in 13 years :( Once when the twins were about three and K was two ( we left them home that trip). Once when the twins were in first grade and K was in kindergarten, and two years ago in Feb. we went to DW. We were supposed to go next month for Halloween/Christmas Disney but cancelled our trip when we decided to build our house :(

Isabel said...

I love this!!

Okay, you need to explain yourself. How in the world did you enter Disneyland AND NOT TAKE A SINGLE PICTURE?? I find that hilarious.

Isabel said...

I just read Jeanette's comment and it reminded me of something. We've never been to Disneyland during Halloween or Christmas. I hear they really do it up. Would you recommend making a trip during one of those holidays?

Amber said...

I love Disneyland as well but Handsome thinks once every other year should suffice. So we went last year in September and I am super excited for our trip next october, Only 12 months to go.