Friday, September 21, 2012

Pregnancy Updates

Week: 34

Feeling: Pretty good. Just don't make me bend over or try to stand up off the ground.

Inconveniences: Not sleeping well, constant heartburn, baby is always way over on the right-hand side (movement hurts!!!) (do I have a misshapen uterus?), new taste aversions (is there Pine Sol in my lemonade?)

Also inconvenient? I have a four-hour welfare assignment at the Bishop's Storehouse when I am 38 weeks pregnant. Ha ha! I'm kind of hoping that when they see me waddle in, they will say, "Oh, honey! Just go home!"

Names: Chosen. One complete boy name and one complete girl name ready to go. But will I stick to them? I can't make any promises. Please keep your embroidery machines in the closet!

Weight gained: Eight pounds!!! I know!!!

Group B Strep: To be determined...

New non-expired infant carrier car seat: Purchased (perhaps I will write a lengthy post about this someday).

Additional purchases: Diaper bag, second-hand crib, and can of formula ($8 off).

Yet to purchase: Bottles and diapers.

Also needed: The gross stuff like super absorbent pads for the upper and the lower - if you know what I mean. Shudder...

Hospital bag: Pointless. I'll pack my three things when I walk out the door.

Baby's position: Head down. Good boy (or girl)!

Prediction: I will go past my due date.

1 comment:

Carrisa said...

8 lbs total or just since your last visit? If you say 8 lbs total then you are a rockstar. I'm so excited to see new baby and hear new baby's name.