Monday, December 9, 2013

Adieu

Do you ever get nervous when you read a post with a title like "Adieu?"

I do.

That's because I've stayed loyal to most of my original blogging community from eight years ago, and every time there's a post with a title like, "Adieu," that means another blogger is officially calling it quits.

So, speaking of calling it quits...

Just kidding.

I am, however, bidding you adieu for the rest of this year. I'm going to take a break and enjoy the Christmas season with a little less online influence.

Have a Merry Christmas! I'll see you in 2014... when I will be 30, so look forward to a lot more maturity for the New Year.

Wah ha ha!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Have a wonderful holiday season and enjoy your break!

heidikins said...

Happy Christmas, Britt!

(Also, it's MUCH harder to write goodbye forever post than to read one. :( Sob.)

xox

love.joy.lane said...

Aghhh... you scared me.

Enjoy your Christmas!

Miss L said...

Happy Holidays!!!!