Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Triumphant Return of the Computer

I got my computer back the other day, and boy, is it nice to have again! I got used to having it gone, but now that it's back, I feel like I live a life of luxury. I have really slow unlimited internet on my phone, so I get by in a bind, but it takes about half an hour to send a simple e-mail.

With having my computer gone, I accumulated a few hundred photos on my camera, so this morning I uploaded them and found these little gems:

Aug-Sept 2013

Aug-Sept 2013

They were taken by Nicky along with 50+ other pictures of random things like the backs of chairs, the blinds, and his own book, Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid.

DSC_0076_0528

While my computer was gone, I had all these great ideas of things I wanted to write about when it came back. I knew I should have written them down! In the meantime, please enjoy this self portrait of my little first grader:

Aug-Sept 2013

It makes me smile!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay your back! I've missed you.