Pages

▼

Monday, September 28, 2026

Sometimes

September Writing Challenge;

Sometimes

Sometimes I feel like I'm the meanest person on earth. 

Sometimes I wrestle with the way I think and feel about others. 

Sometimes I want to say really awful things.

Sometimes I feel like a fraud in my testimony. 

Sometimes I want to pull my kids out of school and do a cross country motor home trip while they homeschool.

Sometimes I want to move my family to an isolated commune.

Sometimes I want to throw away everything we own and start over. 

Sometimes I want to spontaneously spend a few thousand dollars just to see what it’s like.

Sometimes I feel really ugly. 

Sometimes I want to completely give up on parenting and let my kids do whatever the hell they want and turn out however the hell they’re gonna.

Sometimes I want to steal stuff just to see if I’m good at it.

Sometimes I want to hibernate for three months.

Sometimes I want to say the F word.

Sometimes I want to throw tomatoes and enjoy the splat.

Sometimes I want to push my husband out of bed with my feet.

Sometimes I want to take a year off from family events.

Sometimes I post really weird lists on the internet.













No comments:

Post a Comment